Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Dear Mama Burk,

Hi mama Burk its me Elder Matos


Inbox
x

Carlos Juan Matos Rodríguez carlos.matos.rodriguez@myldsmail.net

Sep 24 (2 days ago)
to me
Hi, I'm mama, former companion of your child, it was a great experience to be sharing with, it was a great person which I consider much love. I helped to be a great missionary to work diligently and to never give up. Humility that taught me was something powerful. I hope you are all well over there in Idaho, I loved you made sheets of your child are super nice to teach. Your nieces are pretty good your son always bothered me with them. jajajajaja

Mc Burk roandmich@gmail.com

Sep 24 (2 days ago)
to Carlos
Elder Matos!
Thank you for writing me such a good letter in English! Elder Burk said you were a wonderful companion too! I'm sorry your time together was so short. He will miss you!
How is the office? Do you like working so closely with your new mission president?
It sounds like a lot of wonderful changes are happening in your mission. One of masons very good friends just returned from his mission last week. He was in Bogotá Columbia, and new your mission president as a member of his ward. He said he is wonderful.
You are a good missionary! I hope we get to meet you someday.
Lots of love,
Mama Burk

No comments:

Post a Comment