Monday, December 21, 2015

The Battle is at hand...it's do or die.


*Here’s the letter Mason sent for me to forward to his hair dresser.  She cut his hair all the way through high school.  He misses her—pretty funny.

Dear Clarissa,   

Well, I’ve been gone almost 6 months now, I hope you don’t miss me too much!  I’ve had 6 haircuts.  The 1st one was in the MTC by a crazy lady who talked a ton and super fast and did a pretty good job at making my hair as dumb looking as possible. 

The 2nd was another fast talking lady in a street shop who actually did an ok job.  But charged a ton. 

Haircuts numbers 3, 4, 5, and 6 consisted of
3-a gay guy who learned from practicing on his friends,
4-an ex military who learned in the military and only does on cut,
5-a street punk who learned from trial and error, and
6-my new grumpy little Chilean companion who left a big line on one side of my head. 

So…I’ve decided that’s ENOUGH!!

The battle is at hand.  The time is now.  It’s do or die.  Make it or break it.  Every man for himself. 

I bought myself a hair clipper!  I’m taking the power into my own hands and no one can stop me!!  I’m leaving this childishness behind (1 Cor. 13:11) 

I really miss you lots. 


Elder Mason Danger Burk

No comments:

Post a Comment