Monday, April 11, 2016

Wake up, Run and Sleep

Mason Burk and Brady Slack at Leaders Council
 This week was pretty crazy.  I feel like there’s just this constant cycle of wake up, run and sleep.  And as soon as you sleep, you wake up again.


Both of my companions are pretty awesome!  Sadly, we have to do a ton of administrative stuff--like making sure the new people are legal, changing the house certificates, doing inventories and checking to see if all of the missionaries are being obedient.  We also have to do 2 companionship exchanges every week.I feel like we barley proselyte.... blahhhh!

We went to Leader's Council this week and had a training about conversion.  It was all the way back in Barranquilla. We had to wake up at 1:00 in the morning to take a bus for 6 hours to get there. We did get to slept at the President’s house that night, which was great!  And we ate lasagna with him.  It was also the first time I’ve had a hot shower in 9 months!  

Life is just kinda busy.  I’m trying to write in my journal, but it’s just not working out that great.... I hope you are all doing great!

I love you!


Elder Burk
Elder Cardenas went home
Elder Cardenas is from Chile.  He was my first Zone Leader and then he was the Assistant to the President for pretty much the whole time I’ve been here.  *The week he got home, he got called as the Elders Quorum President--hahahahha!

Fredi Torres
Fred Torres--I found him in La Playa, taught him almost all the lessons, and then he got baptized two weeks after I left...

------------

Hey Mom,  What was that quote that you always had about ‘Peace’ that was in the bathroom?  It said something like: Peace is not to be in loud places or with lots of noise, but to be in the middle of all these things and still have quiet in your haeart.  Something like that...will you please send it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment